Skip to main content

Search For Your Reasons







I am lucky to be a person who always seeks to be better and believes that learning is a long life process.
After search about how to expend my English skills to act like a native, I found a great blog that motivated me to keep going and learning. I downloaded a book that showed tips relevant to my purposes and the first one inspired me to write this topic. It was about finding your purposes or reasons before you start any action.
In my case, my reason to learn English, to be an interpreter or work in a high position in an international establishment like the United Nations.
Why? because I love connecting with people and help them.
Why? because that gives me satisfied feelings as I am a good person and I leave a trail.
The more you know about your reasons, The better the results you get.
My SMS today to copy down your goals and your Whys.
Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That's why I am not ready to be Mom

As far as I check my Facebook account, I read these kinds of posts by young mothers who are suffering from this different experience, or you could tell the terrible experience after they had a baby. They couldn't do anything, I literally mean everything, without their babies, even go to Pepe. I read the other kinds of these posts on depression after pregnancy left mothers stuck with these sinking feelings. After all, when you asked a mother would she change anything if she could. She would say NO. She still sees the hell they put her through is the best experience ever. After all, when you asked a mother "Would she change anything if she could". She would say NO. She still sees the hell they put her through is the best experience ever. "I don't want to be a mom!" How dare you? That what I always hear when I say that's motherhood is not my aim. They do not yet realize that an adult woman could not want to be a mom.  They...

You Know.. You Deserve!

I feel stuck in a rut. I find all my efforts useless. Lonely. Maybe even my most loyal friends not in contact with me. My work is a dull chore. I want to be away, maybe for a recreation break or for replenishing my energy. You know we all be there. Yesterday, I talked to my classmate about her despair and worry. She was telling me she felt bored to tears as she wanted to quit her work. It was the first time I saw her in this mood. I always thought she is very optimistic and successful and never felt these depressed feeling. She told me that her trying to get a good job has been stopping from one year, and no one connected with her. I completely surprised as I always considered her an overqualified candidate. She is smart, funny, helpful, and highly skilled. Now I realized an important thing. You never give yourself what you deserve. You see yourself all the time just a loser, dump. You have no chance to achieve your aims. What you need to be compas...

Who I am?

I passed several years to find out who I am and defining the purpose I existed because of it. Sometimes I was so exhausted as I couldn't find a pure reason. I was enjoying writing. Just no one read it. I started giving up and stuck. Why I did it? How I defined my self when introduced to a stranger? Lights full up dark thoughts. Someday when I came across the internet, I found a wondrous blog that was reviewing why we are fascinated in getting a precious plan to imitate. We need enjoying our journey in life. We need to wit with our fears and pains. There is no model to follow. We can create our own model. PS: Stop judging yourself. You have great skills, a great soul and a great heart just find your way to output it.